June 1, 2008

Vintage Photo: BATMAN COSTUME Birthday Party!

A Bat-Blog Reader named Chaz recently sent us this wonderful vintage photo showing him at his birthday party dressed-up in an Official Batman Costume. He wrote, "My brother Jimmy blew out the candles on my Batman birthday cake and I'm looking at him furiously". Ha Ha, Yeah Chaz, you are giving him the "evil eye" in this photo! But other than that it is extremely awesome! I love the birthday cake with the Batman graphics. That image of Batman & Robin running forward is actually a classic piece of clip-art used on many different products. Also, the costume is great!! I hope you & your brother get along better now (joke) & thank you very much for sending this photo. I love old photos like this so if any other Bat-Blog Readers have any vintage pics then please e-mail them in today!

No comments: