May 21, 2008

New Photo: BATMAN BAT-SYMBOL LOGO BIRTHDAY CAKE!!

Our new friend Mike sent us these 2 wonderful photos. He recently had a birthday ( Happy Birthday Mike! ) & here's a picture of his extremely awesome Batman birthday cake! He wrote, "I'm a pretty faithful reader of the Bat-Blog and a crazy Bat-Fan so yesterday for my birthday my girlfriend made me the best cake ever. I figured you'd dig it and maybe it'd end up on the site cause that would be really cool. The one is the cake (the holes are from the candles, or errant Joker bullet holes), and the other is me with the cake. She traced the logo off one of my shirts and cut it out of colored fondant. It made my birthday!" Wow Mike! The cake is seriously very very cool & speaking of cool, you need to keep that girlfriend, she rocks! I hope you had a great party & thanks a lot for sending the photos, I really appreciate that! As a side note: If any other Bat-Blog Readers have Bat-Party photos then please send them.

No comments: