April 24, 2008

Preview: NEW The DARK KNIGHT Batman Movie Toys & Memorabilia!

I've been collecting some RARE photos of some of the new DARK KNIGHT Batman Movie merchandise, just for you, that I have been seeing & thought I would post some today. There's a lot to look at so let's get right to it! The 1st photo is gonna be the new calender to get for 2009, THE DARK KNIGHT Movie 16 Month Wall Calender. I wish I knew what the inside photos were but the cover has amazing graphics so it should be pretty sweet. The next item was photographed at the recent New York Comic Con ( NYCC 2008 ) , it's the official SCARECROW Dark Knight Action Figure from Mattel. I love the facial expression of this character, sort of scary &"cartoony". The next 2 photos are from the Rubie's Costume Catalog. It looks like they're gonna go totally crazy making all kinds of Halloween Costumes, Masks, Party Accessories, & even Joker Make-Up! The next picture is one we have put here before but this time we get a nice close-up of the actual cars. This is gonna be the DARK KNIGHT BATMAN SLOT CAR Race Set by TYCO...looks cool! I really like the Tumbler Batmobile! After this is a photo of a Dark Knight Birthday Present Bag ( or it might be a Shopping Bag from the WB Stores, not sure. This photo was sent to me by a Bat-Blog reader with no explanation ). The last photo is sort of a prototype shot of what the THE DARK KNIGHT Playstation 3 Video Game Case is gonna look like. I have not confirmed that this is the actual item but you know they're gonna HAVE to make this movie a video game! Well, that's it for now. If you have any tips or photos about new Batman items, even if they're not the movie, then please let us know!

1 comment:

chunky B said...

The figures are starting to show up in stores! I saw a basic line Joker yesterday!

That slot car track looks mega cool, I might have said this before, but I got to get one of those!