April 29, 2008

5 New THE DARK KNIGHT / BATMAN International Movie Posters

OK, I kinda take a break on Sunday & what happens? Five brand new International Movie Posters for THE DARK KNIGHT Batman Movie gets released, ha ha! Here they are in all their glory, enjoy! There are 3 of them that have "Character Faces" like Heath Ledger's Joker, Christian Bale's Batman, & Aaron Eckhart's Harvey Dent. There's an action shot of the Batman Bat-Pod Motorcycle flying through a window in Gotham City. ( I really love the Batpod one, a lot! ). And then there's one with all 3 faces...awesome! Oh by the way, I wanna know which poster you guys like the best so please COMMENT down below & let us know!

5 comments:

chunky B said...

My vote is for the "Batpod" poster, second would be the group one with all three faces!

Bubbashelby said...

If by "favorite" you mean the one I set as my computer wallpaper...I'd say Joker. But as I type this I am seriously considering resetting it to Dent.

That's it, I'm resetting it to Dent.

So maybe Dent is my favorite, just because I love the character. But the Joker one is a thing of beauty. Then there are the Batman and Bat-pod ones. They are just plain cool.

Okay okay...no favorites here...they all win!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Awesome! I love them all, though I think the Bat Pod one is by far the coolest! There is some beautiful imagery coming out of this movie so far!

The poster displaying the three characters faces is somewhat reminiscent of the Batman Returns movie poster.

wicked juan said...

Love that joker poster... almost as much as the "Why So Serious?" frosted glass poster.

Is it July yet?

Tommy! said...

Yeah, the BAD-POD is my favorite & then the one with the 3 faces. Actually they're all pretty cool!