March 19, 2008

Vintage Photo: BATMAN COSTUME From The 1970's!

I've mentioned this before but I really love old vintage photos with kids dressed up in Halloween Costumes. They're very fun & always crack me up. Here's a great example. I found this photo on a Message Board & when I did I knew I had to post it here. I asked the guy if it was ok for me to do so & here's what he said, "I just got your message about using my photo from the 70's on your website, and yes, you can use it. I look forward to seeing it online.Here's a little history behind that photo. That was taken when my family lived in Minnesota, and you can see me wearing a winter coat under the suit and a Vikings stocking cap behind the mask. It was cold there during Halloween." Ha ha, that's a funny story ( I was wondering what the deal was with the coat ). Thank you Stacy for allowing me to post it. It's a very cool photo & I know my readers will love it, I appreciate that.

2 comments:

Kenn Minter said...

I had this!!

Anonymous said...

I was Batman for Halloween in the 1960s. I wish I still had my Batman stuff now. Of course, it was trashed from playing with it.