March 5, 2008

BATMAN, ROBIN, & BATWOMAN Bootleg Movie Ads From The Philippines!

The other day I came across a really cool website with a weird twist. It features many vintage newspaper ads for bootleg films & exploitation movies that were made in the Philippines. One is titled BATMAN VERSES DRACULA & the other one is BATWOMAN AND ROBIN. It's a shame but these movies are lost in time with no known copies to exist. Oh man, these would be really great to watch. Too bad they're lost forever. The site is called Video48 & has a lot of wacky Pinoy film history. Here's a link to check it out.
CLICK HERE To visit the VIDEO48 website!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to watch Batwoman and Robin on Philippine tv when I was a kid. I had a huge crush on Virginia too. The film had a sequel, "Batwoman and Robin Meets the Queen of Vampires" but I wasn't able to watch it. I've been searching for copies of these two wonderful movies, but no success.