February 5, 2008

Some New Batman Products From The Pottery Barn

If you visit the Pottery Barn online store, in the kid's section, they have some new Batman products that are actually pretty cool! ( Plus, it's kinda weird that they would be selling "Batman stuff" ). The 1st photo shows the array of home accessories you can buy to make your kid's bedroom look like DC Superheroes. I like the Gotham City skyline mural on the wall. There are some pillows & sheets that look very nice. The sheets have vintage-retro graphics on them & I really like those a lot! I might have to get some for my bed, ha ha! Then, I don't know what this has to do with decorating, but they have an awesome Batman Floor Puzzle that is a replica of the very 1st issue of Batman. It measures about 2 foot X 3 foot ( pretty BIG ) & would look cool as a wall hanging or to have framed for the wall. It's kinda pricey though, at $19.00. If ya wanna check this stuff out use the link below:
CLICK HERE To See The Batman Merchandise at The Pottery Barn For Kids!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally going to buy those Batman sheets!

And those puzzles!

Anonymous said...

I was able to get the duvet cover and shams, but does anyone know where I could get the vintage comic batman sheets in a size full or queen, pottery barn only has twin left?