February 21, 2008

New Batman Toy News: THE DARK KNIGHT ACTION FIGURES Batman & Joker

OK, We finally get to see what the Joker "Dark Knight movie" Action Figure's face looks like! Not bad, it does resemble Heath Ledger a little bit, that's cool. I'm wondering why one Joker is very realistic while the other one is sort of "cartoony". I'm sorry, these Joker pictures were sent to me without any explanation except that they are made by Mattel. The next set of photos are some different variations of Batman figures from Hyper Force. Now, I know my personal opinion isn't worth that much & I shouldn't really say this but I hate when action figure companies just "make stuff up"...I mean, "Aqua-Lung Batman with Atomic Sonar"...really? come on! But I gotta admit that the 2nd one on the top/right is kinda cool with the jet-pack & the black/red coloring.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Heath Ledger vision of The Joker is consistently leaving me cold, sorry to say. The Batman figures look nice, though.

Anonymous said...

These are great pics. Sure to be collectors items.

Bubbashelby said...

The Joker on the left is from the 6" collector line and the smaller one is from the 4" kid friendly line (which is why one looks more realistic while the other looks more cartoony)

I think they did a pretty good job making Ledger's likeness, and the cartoony one is actually quite appealing as well.

ozz said...

I agree with your comment about toy companies "making stuff up". What's the point?