February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY From Batman... and Catwoman Too!

OK, in the United States we have a stupid holiday ( created by the candy & floral companies ) called Valentine's Day, ha ha! I know, I sound bitter, I'm not. Actually, I have a wonderful person in my life & I think she's great. We'll have a special dinner tonight & I'm thankful for that. I just hate how commercialized everything is here in the USA. I know it sounds cynical but it's true. If I see another Zales Jewelry Store "Heart-Shaped Pendant" TV Commercial I'm gonna throw-up! I do, however, have some sentimental feelings about Valentine's Day. One of them is the cool themed-greeting cards we gave out in school when we were little kids. These have been a tradition for a very long time & I could almost see myself collecting them because the vintage ones are really cool. The graphics are some of my favorites. Check out the ones here with Batman & Catwoman...sweet! So, don't let the commercials wear you down & please remember to call your Mother & wish her a Happy Valentines Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy V-Day, Bat-Blog!

Penguinguy

Tommy! said...

Thanks!