January 4, 2008

More Art By Sonic1200, An Artist Inspired By The DARK KNIGHT

In a recent post we featured some artwork by a guy named SONIC1200 that was totally inspired by The DARK KNIGHT Batman movie. Anyway, he's done some more art of Batman & The Joker ( Christian Bale & Heath Ledger ). The 1st one is WALLPAPER-SIZE and you might wanna try it in a MySpace Layout or as a desktop background. The artist's name is Josh but he goes by the nickname "Sonic1002"...well done Josh! Here's a link if ya wanna check out more of his drawings & photo manipulations. http://sonic1002.deviantart.com/gallery

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I didn't know you were going to be postin more of my work!! :D Thnx so much, one again, for posting it.
And as I'm sure you well know, sadly Heath Ledger, our new Joker, has passed. God, I can't tell you how depressed I was on Tuesday and Wednesday. I was sad for him; sad for his family (that little girl is now going to have to grow up without a father); and I'm sad for the world, who is losing one of the brightest rising stars we had... our futures will be just dimmer without him.
Look within the next two weeks... I'll be making a Heath Tribute.

ozz said...

Is that Mark Wahlberg posing as the Joker in the second picture?!?