January 18, 2008

Batman Retro-Style Video Game Mods ( Sprites )

Yesterday I posted a story about the release of the New LEGO BATMAN Video Game & then later I got an e-mail from a friend named Kev who wrote, "Check this out, I never got into MUGEN, basically its modding a PC Capcom style game engine, replacing sprites, and adding your own characters, effects, etc. I wouldn't mind playing this, Azrael and Catwoman look particularly bad ass". Here's a video:
Kev continues, "I work in the games industry so I'll see if anyone knows more about Mugen and if its easy to sort out, and then see if I can get a copy. I hear its normally download-able easy enough but a bit of a pain to set up. Still, looks like its worth it". WOW! Thank You Kev! This game looks pretty fun & I really appreciate the links. I know my readers will love this! Even if you're not into retro-video games it's still very cool to see. Just a few of the characters are Azrael, Catwoman, Ra's Al Ghul, Bane...awesome! Thanks again. If anybody is interested here's the dude's website: http://www.scruffydragon.com/
CLICK HERE For More Batman Videos of our favorite Dark Knight!

1 comment:

Bubbashelby said...

Looks like a blast - LMK if you find out more...I'd love a copy!