December 7, 2007

Vintage Batman Toys & Memorabilia

I know we try to cover EVERYTHING Batman here but our main love is collecting the cool Vintage Batman Toys & Memorabilia. Here's a few examples: The 1st pic is of a BATMAN SHOOTING ARCADE made by AHI in the 1970's. The retro 70's graphics are really great! The 2nd item is quite RARE. It's a small tin license plate tag made for a bicycle & features cool graphics of The PENGUIN, made by Marx ©1966. You never really see this one. They made ones of Batman & Robin that are semi-common. If they did Penguin it makes me wonder if they did The Joker because he's a little more popular. We're always looking for photos of super-rare vintage Batman toys so if you have a few pieces in your personal toy collection that you would like to see here then please share them today! Our e-mail button is on the top left-hand side of this blog.

1 comment:

Neal P said...

I had TWO pairs of those Batman slippers when I was a kid. I loved them so much, I plum wore out the first pair, so my parents got me another pair for Christmas. By the time Batman was worn off the side of the second pair, my feet were too big for them anyway. It's fun to see a pristine pair again!