December 9, 2007

Sonic 1002: Artist Inspired by The DARK KNIGHT Batman Movie

A friend of mine sent me this link to an artist who, very recently, was totally inspired to make some artwork based on The DARK KNIGHT Batman movie. I gotta agree with my friend that his work is pretty good! I mean, it's cool when people are creative about their appreciation of the Batman character. Anyway, he's done some very neat graphics of Batman ( Christian Bale ), Two-Face ( Aaron Eckhart ), & The Joker ( Heath Ledger ). The artist's name is Josh but he goes by the nickname "Sonic1002"...well done Josh! Here's a link if ya wanna check out more of his drawings & photo manipulations. http://sonic1002.deviantart.com/gallery
HELP SPREAD THE WORD! Please put the JOKER Banner ( The Dark Knight Movie ) seen below on your MySpace Layout, Blog, or Website!! Just copy the code below & paste to your profile! Thank You!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D Thank you so much for posting my artwork; it really means alot to me. You run an amazing site here, Tommy. Keep up the GREAT WORK!!

Have a great one!

Tommy! said...

No problem. Thanks for allowing me to post them, they're awesome! I get about 500+ raders every single day so this will be some great exposure for ya. Please be sure to tell your friends about this post. I bet they'll think it's pretty cool.

L8R Dude,
Tommy