December 12, 2007

CUSTOM ART: Amazing Sculpture Bust of BRUCE WAYNE From BATMAN BEYOND.

I sort of neglect doing posts about BATMAN BEYOND just because there's not that much to report. But, I do seriously love that cartoon TV show. While surfing the net I found this very cool Sculpture Bust of Bruce Wayne from that show. The artist's name is Walter O'Neal & I think it's an amazing piece of ART. The details are very realistic, like as if Bruce Wayne is a real-life living breathing person. I mean, it's extremely well-done! Later, Walter had a friend named Dan "Danno" Cope paint it. The paint job is also very well-done & the colors are perfect. I also like how he painted the base to look like marble & the "Wayne Enterprises" Logo looks metallic, maybe copper?...a nice touch! It's important to note that these pieces were done purely as personal portfolio pieces and aren't available for sale anywhere. I think it was done as a personal exercise just to see if he could do it & yes, he did a great job!! Plus, I bet he's a serious fan of the BATMAN BEYOND Cartoon TV show....as we all are. As a side note I wanna personally thank Walter O'Neal for allowing us the use of these photos, they're amazing & you, Sir, are a true Artist. Thanks! Also, one last thing. I can't decide which one I like best, ha ha. They're both great like they are. The unpainted one looks like a "real marble bust" & the other one, with colors, looks great too. Please comment below to let us know which version YOU like best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend made this, he may know me as twistedangel9 on DeviantART, he's truly amazing.

His work needs to be seen by the public, great renderings of our favorite heroes!