November 26, 2007

Funny Humor BATMAN Photo By Wil Wheaton!

While surfing thru Flickr, viewing random Batman-related photos, I came across this one taken by none other than Wil Wheaton! He went to some carnival in, I think, Los Angeles & shot this funny picture. These Batman plushes were prizes at some outdoor carnival game. Wil played "Wesley Crusher" on Star Trek: The Next Generation ( love that show ). He was recently a guest actor on Numbers & played a "Comic Book Dealer Jerk", that was funny! It was on the other night, one of my favorite shows. Wil also writes a very famous blog & writes books. I'm showing one of his book covers here so you can visualize who I'm talkin' about ( The Batman picture is NOT in the book ). He doesn't know I'm writing this so I hope it's ok to use his photo, it said it was "public". I have a friend who's an autograph collector & he said he met him a few years ago. He said he was a really nice guy, very "down-to-earth", that's cool. Mainly I just thought the Batman Dolls photo was humorous.

1 comment:

Damian said...

He was the voice of Aqualad on the Teen Titans show as well, I believe.