October 25, 2007

Vintage BATMAN POSTERS : Rock Music Concert & Retail Store Displays

I keep a lot of reference material & pictures handy to do these posts. I have a folder on my PC where I dump tons of Batman related photos & then when it's time to post I go there. This morning I saw a few pictures that created a "theme". Here are some Vintage Batman Posters I thought were pretty cool. The 1st photo is a set of 2 Retail Store Display Posters for Batman Fruit Drink & Dairy Products. They were made during the 1966 TV Show & are double-printed so that a grocer could fold in them in half, hang them on a wire in the grocery store, & have visuals on both sides. I seriously love the cheesy retro-graphics, ha ha! The next poster is a RARE Vintage 60's Rock Concert Poster for a show at the Fillmore Auditorium on March 18, 19, & 20th. This baby has got to be super-RARE! The last poster is a photo sent in by a friend. It's a promo poster from a comic book shop in the Netherlands & the cool thing is that it has foreign language on it. It's from the 1980's & has awesome graphics! ( Thank you John for sending the cool picture ).

1 comment:

ozz said...

I couldn't tell which bands were playing the Graham show. Bummer. Cool poster, regardless.