October 23, 2007

FUNNY BATMAN PICTURES: Humor Photos

Here's some really funny pictures & photos I recently saw on the web. They are great examples of people's creativity & because they are all using Batman I thought I would post them here. The 1st one is a photoshopped picture using a graphic from Disney Pixar's THE INCREDIBLES. They made the characters look like Catwoman, Batman, with Robin & they did a pretty good job. Plus, it's kinda funny. The next one is an actual real-life Batman-Themed Inflatable Carnival Ride you can buy or rent for a birthday party event. The doorway features a very large Batman figure. The next funny picture is a T-Shirt with cartoon graphics of a lot of ladies chasing after Batman & NOT Robin. The name of the shirt is "WEST IS BEST!". Ummm, I think Burt Ward would disagree with that one!! I hope all of you thought that at least one of these pictures were funny, humorous, or just weird! If you have a wacky photo to send then please do.

No comments: