August 27, 2007

Vintage Batman Toys: BATMAN BEYOND Burger King Kid's Club Toys

Now when I think of "Vintage" I think of stuff from the 1950's & 60's, maybe even the 70's or 80's. But I guess you can label anything "Vintage" that's NOT in the stores any more....hmmm, I wonder. Here's an example: Shown here is a graphic showing all the fast food toys in the complete set of 8 BATMAN BEYOND toys from the Burger King Kid's Club meals ©2000. I remember when these came out & I got a few but I think I'm missing some so I found this picture to use as a guide. In the future I plan to complete this set. Anyway, I really love the BATMAN BEYOND cartoon. I remember the days before this TV show came out & I was very skeptical. I mean, the promo art I was seeing sort of had me worried. But, after it came out, I seriously loved this show. The animation was great, the stories were pretty good, the sound effects / voice acting, etc... was top-notch! Overall, it was a really great series. I think because of it's short life this version of Batman gets over looked, it shouldn't.

No comments: