August 29, 2007

High-Fashion DOLCE & GABANNA Batman T-Shirt

I'm a simple man & I don't spend a lot of money on clothes. I gotta save my hard-earned cash for Vintage Batman Toys!! But, if I were rich, I might buy one of these cool T-Shirts. Well, ok, maybe not!! The other day a Bat-Blog reader wrote to us about a great shirt he found while surfing thru the DOLCE & GABANNA Clothing website. Recently DOLCE & GABANNA released a Batman-Themed Clothing Line. Here's an example of one of the shirts. As you can see from the close-up photos Batman is placed on the T-shirt with sequins. I don't understand fashion one bit I guess because this seems wayyy too pretty for a man's shirt. Plus, it's really really expensive. But it looks like it's great quality & this is something this company is known for...me, I'm a simple man.

1 comment:

ozz said...

I don't know, man. I don't think the shirt looks too cool.