August 25, 2007

Cool Art : Batman Poster Made From Montage of Vintage Comic Book Covers

This is pretty cool. We got an e-mail from a Bat-Blog Reader named Mike who wrote, "I thought you might like this. This is a Batman poster I made of Alex Ross's rendition of Batman made completely of individually placed and overlapped Batman comic covers. It took me around 14 hours to do and the real size is 27 by 41 inches. I also did a superman one but this isn't Superman-blog so I'll keep that one to myself. Enjoy!". WOW! 14 hours is some serious dedication!! But the overall effect is really awesome. We think you did a super-great job on this & if readers look very closely it DOES look just like Ross's artwork....great job Mike!! Really great!! Thank you for sharing this with the blog. Readers might have to click on the small picture up above for a larger, more detailed, picture...it's cool!

1 comment:

ozz said...

I really dig this! Can't believe nobody else commented on it. What's up with people sometimes?!?