July 13, 2007

Vintage 1966 Batman Sneakers: Randy Shoe Company

One of the most RARE pieces of Bat-Memorabilia was made by the Randy Shoe Company in 1966. Here are the Official Batman Sneakers with original box & hang-tag. If you click on the above photo you can get a larger, more detailed, picture of these beauties. The picture shows the top & bottom of the original box, the front & back of the hang-tag, & the awesome canvas shoes too! The graphics are so cool that I almost cry every time I see this photo, ha ha! Speaking of the photo, I stole this pic from the HAKES AUCTIONS website, don't tell them, ok? Actually, as a kid, I used to subscribe to their catalog & they always had the best stuff. They usually have a really great assortment of extremely RARE Batman Toys too. You can find them on the web via this link: http://www.hakes.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!! Sorry for my English (I´m spanish), but I must tell how much I´ve fall in love with this great page!! I discovered it two days ago and I can´t stop visit here again and again.

I´ve always been a batman fan and this blog is a treasure! Not only for the great news about the bat-world, but also due to the fact that I can finally have a taste of all these great items of american (and some other countries) memorabilia that I´ve never had the chance to see in my country. Sure this character is a phenomenon since he was born!

Once again congratulatiosn for a great site and keep the good work.

Cheers!!

Tommy! said...

WOW! Thank you very much for the kind words & we are happy you enjoy the BAT-BLOG. Thank You!!

Your English is very good & it's all very easy to understand.

We hope you keep visiting & enjoying the BAT-BLOG. Also, be sure to tell all your friends about it, they might enjoy it too.

We would like to send you an invitation to join the BAT-BLOG MESSAGE BOARD. There you can meet a lot of other Batman Fans from all over the world. Please do not worry about your English, you speak wonderfully & we can all easily understand you. Here's a link to the BAT-BLOG Message Board. Feel free to check it out & please join if you want, it's FREE!

http://com3.runboard.com/bbatblog