July 15, 2007

New Photos: 1966 Batman TV Show Batmobile

Yesterday I opened our e-mail & was surprised by these 2 great photos! They were sent by a loyal BAT-BLOG reader named Gabe, he wrote: "Hello, Tommy. I've been meaning to do this for awhile. About a month ago a friend of mine spotted a 1966 model Batmobile in Ontario, Ohio at the local Best Buy store ( I guess Batman needed to get the latest in technology ) anyway, although I didn't get to see it in person ( would have loved to ), my friend took some pictures for me because she knew I liked Batman so much. I attached the pictures here and thought you might want to show them on the Bat Blog. One of the best things is the fact that the car was parked in four spots of the parking lot! Hope you like them! Oh and also I do plan to send you some pictures of me in my Batman costume, I just haven't had a chance to do it yet. All the best. Batfan in Ohio, Gabe" Thanx Gabe, these are beautiful!! The 1966 Batmobile car looks great & what a shock to see it at Best Buy, ha ha. Can't wait to see those Batman Costume photos. Thanx again for sending the new Batmobile pics!!

No comments: