July 16, 2007

Funny Humor Photo: Batman & Robin Dog Costumes!

A regular reader of the BAT-BLOG sent us this wonderful Batman & Robin photo & it's very funny! She wrote: "Hey Bat-Blog, I love your website & visit almost daily. I am always surprised by both the quality & variety of your posts. I guess I'm a HUGE fan! My main interest is Batgirl but when my Mother e-mailed me this funny dogs in costume picture I knew I had to send it to the Bat-Blog! Please feel free to post it & keep up the good work. Love, Debbie". Hey Debbie! Thank you very very much for this wonderful photo of Batman & Robin, it's totally hilarious!! We also appreciate the kind words about the BAT-BLOG & we'll try to always have cool stuff here for you to enjoy. Thanks again for the pic, please feel free to send more anytime!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just found this blog, and this pic cracked me up. i have one of MY dog in a bat costume, too!
http://pics.livejournal.com/batfan_sarah/pic/0012zz6g/g26

- sarah

Tommy! said...

I checked out your photos, hilarious! Can I publish some of those here? I know other Bat-Blog readers would crack up about those too. Please let me know.

Thanx, Tommy