June 5, 2007

Batman 1966 Give-a-Show Projector MINT IN BOX

A friend on the message boards gave me the heads-up about this item being on eBay awhile back. In my 20+ years obsessively collecting Batman I have NEVER seen this before! ( Not to sound arrogant, because I am not, but that is for me a sign that a Bat-Toy is pretty RARE because I am the super-crazy Batman Collector, ha ha! ). I seriously LOVE the vintage-style graphics on the box. Be sure to click on the picture for a larger photo, it's sweet! They flash a lot of messages about it being a TV Series on ABC, that's kind of cool too. This is now on my list of "Top-Wanted Bat-Items"...Drool, Drool. I love doing the BAT-BLOG. I meet a lot of great people :)

3 comments:

Neal P said...

I'd love to know what's on those slides. I would assume they are panels reproduced from old comic stories, but it would be really cool if it were original art. The number of items licensed from the Batman t.v. show is mind-boggling! This blog has been joyously humbling for an old-time Batman collector like myself.

Tommy! said...

Hey Neal, Thanks for enjoying the BAT-BLOG & also for the kind words, I appreciate that. From the sound of it you seem like somebody who would enjoy the BAT-BLOG Message Boards. It's FREE TO SIGN-UP & you can talk with many other Batman Fans. There's a great group of people there & I'm sure they'd like to meet you....here's a LINK if you're interested.

http://com3.runboard.com/bbatblog

Thanks again, Tommy

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

I am a Chad Valley Give a Show collector from the UK. I own a Give a Show Batman set.

You can see scans of all 112 slides at my Give a Show website:

www.giveashowprojector.co.nr

...along with a full and detailed history of the entire UK product range.

Enjoy!