May 13, 2007

GOTH BATMAN BABY Custom Art Doll on eBay

A while back I was goofing around on eBay looking at the current Batman Memorabilia being offered. While there I came across this extremely weird, but very well-made, "Batman Baby" Custom Doll. I feel bad now because I wanted to give the artist credit & mention his/her name but I forgot to bookmark it & much later discovered that all I had saved was this picture. Sorry Readers, if you search on eBay using the words "Custom Batman" you might be able to find more work from this person. In the mean time please enjoy the photos. Click on the photo for a way larger, more detailed, version. I think it's really cool because it looks so scary, it's also sort-of "Goth". The detailing is pretty good. Like I said, I wish I could have given the artIst credit because they deserve it...it's a work of ART!

No comments: