April 22, 2007

Robin TEEN TITANS CARTOON TOYS on Below Half Price Sale

OK, First off as a Batman & Robin Fan I have checked out the TEEN TITANS Animated Cartoon a few times because one of the main characters of the show is Robin. I have to admit I didn't like it at first, little too "anime wannabe". But, I gave the show another chance & I really started to love it! Once you continue to watch it you'll see that the show is very well written with good animation & voice acting. Later I even started to like the anime influence, makes it kind of modern. Anyway, I collect some of the Teen Titan Robin Toys for my Batman Collection because they look pretty cool. The other day I discovered a website that's selling TEEN TITAN toys & right now they are having a dramatic clearance sale at very cheap super-bargain prices. I mean, they say the sale is "half price" but it's actually way cheaper, ha ha! Here's a link to check it out:
The Teen Titans Store

No comments: