April 23, 2007

1966 BATMAN GUMBALL MACHINE CHARMS / FIGURES

Late tonight I got an e-mail from a guy named Don who wrote,
"Hi, I've been reading your blogs and I think they're great! I'm sending you a picture of a rare set of Batman Gumball Charms that took me almost 41 years to find. They are tiny - a little over an inch in length - soft plastic figures of Batman, Robin, Joker and Penguin that attached to rings, and were sold in penny bubblegum machines in 1966. The charms were made by Samson Product. If you would like to read the whole story about these charms you will find it on my very humble blog which I will give you the address below. Feel free to use this picture on you blog if you would like - it would be an honor to have something of mine appear there. Have a Great Day! Don"
Here's the link:
http://www.rarebatmanfigures.blogspot.com

No comments: