February 5, 2007

1966 Batman TV Series & Newer Batman Movie Caricatures

A new freind to the BAT-BLOG, Ben The Artist, send these 2 wonderful Batman-related caricatures. The 1st one is the 1966 TV Series & the other is one of the later movies. I think he did a great job on BOTH of them & knew right away that our readers would like them too! While writing this I had a problem spelling the word "caricature" ( Yes, I'm a moron ) so I looked it up in the Dictionary. This is what it said, "1. a picture, description, etc., ludicrously exaggerating the peculiarities or defects of persons or things". Hmm Well, ok, I can't argue with that but ya have to admit Ben did a really great job on these, especially the faces. I mean, that 1966 Penguin he drew looks EXACTLY like Burgess Meredeth!! I also like the Frank Gorshin, Cesar Romero, & Yvonne Craig too, LOL. Be sure to check the BAT-BLOG ATCHIVES for many more artists & bat-humor!

No comments: