September 20, 2006

Vintage Batman Record Music History!

This week I kinda focused on creating NEW Link Buttons. Some would say I went a little crazy with it, ha ha! But I like webpages with alot of good content & LINKS is one small way of doing it. I hope you check out a few because I've tried to only post the best! One NEW button is called BAT MUSIC & it's a webpage really worth checking out. It features the history of Batman-Related LP Records & Music. The graphic interface is easy to use & there's a ton of information! I also like the graphics plus there's alot of photos of Batman Records that even I didn't know existed, you can read this page for hours! I've included a LINK BUTTON to see it that you can find in "My Links". That is on the RIGHT-HAND SIDE of my BLOG near the TOP!

1 comment:

ozz said...

I've still got this on cassette. I'd give it a listen for fun, but I don't have a cassette player that works anymore.