July 19, 2012

PROMO VIDEO - BATMAN The Animated Series Rises on THE HUB

THE HUB Nework has been airing this incredible TV Promo Video to capitalize on the popularity of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Movie and to promote the fact that they will air 10 awesome episodes of "Batman: The Animated Series" this Friday ( July 20th, 2012 ) at 4pm ET / 1pm PT.

Now, the really cool thing about this video, beside being a great parody of TDKR Movie Trailer, is the fact that, where they could, they got all the Original Voice Actors ( Yes, Kevin Conroy! ) from the Animated Series to actually re-voice the lines of what the "Movie Actors" say in the original movie trailer... Cool!




For More Information -

Check your local listings: http://www.hubworld.com/tv-schedule

1 comment:

Mike said...

That is an AWESOME ad!!! I know what my son and I will be watching this afternoon since he's too young for me to take him to TDKR. I always thought TAS was the best rendering of the Batman. I really wish they'd make something like it nowadays for me... er, I mean for my kid. Thanks for sharing!