February 27, 2012

New Photos - HOT TOYS 1989 BATMAN Movie BATMOBILE CAR 1/6th Scale TOY VEHICLE

OK, These photos are total torture for me! I mean, I already know I will not be able to afford to buy this brand-new HOT TOYS '89 BATMOBILE Toy and I'm already crying myself to sleep over it, ha! This is the HUGE vehicle being made for the large "Michael Keaton BATMAN" Hot Toys Figure. It's gonna be real expensive ( Like hundreds of dollars ) but completely worth every penny as it's a beautiful, and extremely detailed, replica of the Batmobile Car from the 1989 BATMAN Movie.

It has Rubber Tires with Detailed Tread, a Cockpit that slides open, an Instrument Panel inside that's very detailed, Machine Gun Turrets that pop-out of the hood, a Special Base to display it on, etc... it even comes with a "Cocoon Shield" to cover it. OK, I'm just gonna cry for about an hour or two. I know you are so much braver than I am so please be sure to check out all the wonderful photos.

1 comment:

Yankeejetsfan said...

Don't feel too bad, I can't afford them either. I really want the Batmen and Spidey Hot toys, but I'm not willing to spend hundreds of dollars on either.