April 30, 2010

Super-Rare BATMAN Memorabilia From The BATFAN Collection

Our buddy, THE BATFAN, sent us some cool photos the other day of a few rare bat-items from his personal collection. The 1st pic shows a funny BATMAN COOKING APRON that was made around the time of the 1989 Batman movie. I like that it's the "Comic Book" version with the blue/gray/yellow bat-suit. The funny thing about it is that they made a mask to go with it! I actually remember this thing when it was out. I now wish I would have bought one, it's pretty cool! The next group of items are really great too. They're a Set of Batman & Robin Drinking Glasses that were made around 1967!! What makes them extremely hard to find here in the US is that they're from the Netherlands. Yes, all the way from Holland!! I totally love the retro-style graphics, very beautiful! ( Please click on the photo for a larger, more detailed, picture ). Do you have any obscure super-rare Batman items in your collection? If so, then please shoot us a pic today. Our email is always on the top right-hand side of this page.

1 comment:

CM said...

HOLY COW! - I still use my Bat-apron all the time...

CM