April 25, 2010

Brand-New MICHAEL KEATON BATMAN STATUE ( 1989 Movie )

Oh yeah, if you're a serious Batman Fan then you're gonna totally love this new statue coming out! It's inspired by the 1989 Tim Burton BATMAN movie. I know I really loved that film, it's a Classic. DC Direct will be coming out with this special art statue as a part of their "DC Comics 75th Anniversary" event. It shows Michael Keaton, as the Caped Crusader, in a full-body pose. I say that because they're also releasing a small BUST figure too. That piece was featured here at the Bat-Blog awhile back, to see it just click HERE! Anyways, this newer statue is AWESOME!! It was sculpted by Joseph Menna & measures about 13 1/2" tall, a pretty good size! It comes with a special base that's in the shape of the Bat-Symbol. Basically it's hand-painted, cold-cast in porcelain, & will be a Limited Edition. I really love this thing. If you would like to pre-order it ( as a gift for me or yourself, ha ha ), & save 20% off, then I suggest the following link:

No comments: