December 2, 2009

VINTAGE BATMAN TOY COLLECTION PHOTOS: Magazine Article From Japan!

In the year 2000 ( I love the sound of that, it's like a movie trailer voice-over for an old sci-fi film, ha ha! ) a company in Japan published a magazine that featured the collection of a Major Batman Toy Collector. The cool thing was that it was a total mix-up of many vintage items & then a few more "modern day" pieces. It's just a great reference guide for many extremely RARE Japanese Toys from the 60's & even some cool stuff from the Warner Bros Store, mostly Batman: The Animated Series. When I look at it I see a lot of toys I have, a few things I know about & want, and then even some items that I have never EVER seen before...a great variety! Be sure to click on the photos here for larger versions where you can see all the great Batman Memorabilia in better detail. I swear, you will be drooling for days!!

1 comment:

Andreas said...

Awesome scans, thanks! I must try to find that magazine somehow.