August 20, 2009

Jeff's Ultra-Special Batman Toy Collection Room!

I love when Bat-Blog Readers send us photos of their bat-collections. I've been meaning to get these pictures up for awhile but I needed to find the time to edit them. But, here they are in all their glory! This is the extremely cool bat-collection of a bat-fan named Jeff. He has this amazing TV Room / Den ( a "Man Room", ha ha! ) that's been decorated in the colors of his favorite football team, the Pittsburgh Steelers. The yellow & black color scheme also fits his collection of Batman Toys, Actions Figures, Batmobile Cars, Comics, & other Bat-Memorabilia quite well. I like how all the Batman items are displayed here...very cool! It also looks like a well planned area with the comfy black leather couches & the mini-kitchen in the back is a nice touch too. Jeff says he practically has every single Batman comic book there is, that's AWESOME! Thanks Jeff for sharing these pictures with us. Ya know, I could live on that couch & with that handy kitchen I could probably stay a few months. Talk to the Wife about it & let me know, thanks again.

2 comments:

ken turner said...

Hey. This is a nice collections. I have a question about the Batman suction-cup doll. I have one too but I know nothing about it - age, where it's from, etc. Any info there, either from you or the guy who has the collctions? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks. Great site. I check in every day.

Cheers.

Jeff A. Spry said...

Actually, it's every issues since Nov 1966 (my date of birth). Don't have the money to go back much further than that!