August 28, 2009

HARLEY QUINN Original Comic Book Art By BROHAWK!

Alright! I'm really proud to be showing off this amazing artwork done by a Bat-Blog Friend named BROHAWK. His real name is David Williams, but he's a black guy with a huge Mohawk hairstyle, so everybody calls him "Brohawk"! I love that nickname, pretty funny! But all kidding aside, he's a GREAT comic book artist! Check this out - Here's an amazing piece of art he done at a comic book convention back in 2008 ( Be sure to click on it for a larger, more detailed, version ). It's The Joker's favorite girlfriend, HARLEY QUINN! She's holding a fuse-lit bomb that I bet is intended for Batman, ha ha! The details to this thing are totally beautiful. I really like the coloring too, especially the eyes. I wanna thank David for sending this to me & I also wanna invite you guys to check out his website gallery for more nice art. You can do so by clicking HERE!

1 comment:

ozz said...

The Batman drawing on her bomb is a hilarious touch!