May 11, 2009

Video - BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD Robin Batttles Solomon Grundy CARTOON TRAILER

This "Batman: The Brave and The Bold" Video Clip is from the NEW episode "The Color of Revenge" airing on May 15th, 2009. It features a "new" Robin, The Boy Wonder! We also get a first look at the Solomon Grundy villain character. It's pretty cool they brought him back too! On a side-note, something I really like about this new animated TV series is that it just keeps getting better! But, that's just my opinion, please let us know what you think about it by leaving a comment sharing your views, thanks. In the mean time, enjoy the clip!
CLICK HERE For More Batman The Brave and The Bold Video!

7 comments:

Chaz Rose said...

I can't wait to see the new episode! I love this new cartoon! Batman looks better than ever! more classic...I remember when Adam & Burt as Batman & Robin, fought Solomon Grundy in the "Challenge of the Super Heroes" t.v. movie back in 1979 and they had a matte finish Batmobile.

John said...

I don't have cable so I have only seen a couple episodes of this show on line. But it really seems to get better each time I see it. This version of Robin totally reminds me of the Earth 2 All Star comics version. Especially with Grundy as the villian. Total Earth 2 vibe.

ozz said...

"Don't taze me, bro!"

Brian Knippenberg said...

I really love the fact that they utilized the best of both worlds. As a young Robin, he's in his classic togs, but as the "Teen Wonder" he's wearing the Adult Robin Earth-2 look and operating in Bludhaven (where Nightwing used to be set-up). Plus, Crazy Quilt's one of my favorite Robin foes!

Rose said...

The Robin here looks to be a great deal like the "original" (pre crisis) earth 2 robin, mixed with the earth prime/nightwing. It's an interesting, and surprising, mix.

...and like everything else in this show: fun.

deaconnecessary said...

Old School Bat-Geeks like me might recognize Robin's costume as the outfit worn by the "Golden Age" Robin of Earth-2, who was a member of the Justice Society in the years before DC's CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS!
I think that's pretty cool!

Vito Delsante said...

Actually, Grundy appeared at the beginning of the Huntress episode last week (with Black Canary taking him out with a sonic kiss).