May 9, 2009

An Extremely Cool CUSTOM BATMAN BATMOBILE CAR BED!!

Last week I was surfing the World Wide Web looking for "Foreign" Batman Fan websites. Batman is popular all over the world & I like to see what angle the Japanese, German, British, or people from Argentina, have on the subject. By accident, I came across one in the Netherlands where they featured a photo of a Custom Batmobile Car Bed they had made for their child's bedroom. OH MAN! It's incredible!! When I was a little kid I would have totally freaked-out if this were my bed! In fact, I never would have left my room & would still be living with my parents right now, ha ha! The website was totally in a language I could not understand so I don't really have any details, sorry. I tried to use Google Translation but that didn't work at all. But really, the pictures should speak volumes...enjoy!

4 comments:

Lionel Braithwaite said...

You should use Babel Fish to translate websites.

lisa said...

my son is going to flip when he see's this. We got him a large batman wall paper that covers the entire wall.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to burst everybody's bubble, but that was a bed that was widely sold in europe in the early 90's. I was living in Germany in 1995 and had one exactly like it.
Still, it is super cool and it was the best bed I ever had as a kid. I can't tell you how much time I spent playing in it.

amber said...

I had this bed too! This bed made me far cooler than my friends, my brother...pretty much anyone...being the little sister of the family I got the COOLEST BED EVER!!!