August 18, 2008

PLANET COMIC BOOK RADIO Interviews The BAT-BLOG Live on Tuesday, August 19th at 5:00 pm Pacific Time

WOW! I'm really excited! The BAT-BLOG will have a LIVE Interview on PLANET COMIC BOOK RADIO on Tuesday, August 19th at 5:00 pm Pacific Time. If I have done the math correctly then that will be 7:00 pm Central & 8:00 pm Eastern. Anyway, this will be a LIVE Podcast Interview hosted by Javier Hernandez! The show should be about an hour long & we're gonna cover the 2 year history of the Bat-Blog plus just talk about current stuff with the Batman character. I know we'll talk about the recent Batman movie, The Dark Knight, but we'll also get into the 1966 TV Series, The Animated Series, the comics, & much more!! So, please be sure to listen LIVE, it should be a lot of fun!! Up above is a graphic showing what the top right-hand side of their website looks like. When you get there just click on the "LISTEN LIVE" button. Also, to visit their main website just click on the PLANET COMIC BOOK RADIO Logo Button at the bottom of this post...THANKS!
CLICK HERE To Visit The Official PLANET COMIC BOOK RADIO Website!

7 comments:

tito contreras said...

hello my bat-friend

visit www.batiblogdetito.blogspot.com see the the dark knight`s walkie talkie and others news and novelties

Anonymous said...

Hey Tommy!

Hope this comment finds you well.

I'm a good friend of "THE JAV-MAN" and was quite surprised to hear about today's scheduled interview at PCBR. I frequent your blog on a daily basis and while I can't claim to be a super Batman fan, I've always had a deep respect for the dark knight and his various incarnations. I really dig all of your postings here, and especially like the wacky wallpapers.

Anyway, I was really amped for today's podcast. So much so that I went to a local Walgreens and bought myself a cheap but awesome looking "BAT-PEN" to celebrate the occassion.

Take care and keep up the good work!

-"JUNY"

Anonymous said...

CRAP! I missed it, nooo! I've been super busy this week and I just got around to catching up on your blog, Tommy. :( Ohhhh, I'm sad now ...

Anonymous said...

Btw, I love the new banner. Lego Batman and Robin totally rock socks.

Tommy! said...

Thanks to everybody who listened LIVE but for those that missed it they will have it up on their site in a day or two & you can hear it as a recorded version.

Even I have not heard it yet ! I am kinda excited & nervous all at the same time...I bet I sound like a complete DORK, ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Yay, just listened!!

You're awesome, Tommy---and you didn't sound like a dork at all (although I know what you mean: I was recently interviewed over the phone and I was VERY nervous and probably sounded like a dork, but you didn't sound nervous at all, you did great!).

Don't give up the blog, Tommy! It rocks; I'll keep reading as long as you keep writing! :)

Tommy! said...

Thanks.

As a side note to readers of this site:

The interview is now online & you can listen anytime. Just click on the PLANET COMIC BOOK RADIO link button in the post or on the top right-hand side of the page.