August 6, 2008

New THE DARK KNIGHT Collectible Stickers & Mini-Figures By PLAYGROUND MANIACS

A new trading card company called PLAYGROUND MANIACS has come out with a really neat concept. They sell these packs of THE DARK KNIGHT Collectible Stickers & you get a free Mini-Figure in each pack! Each package contains 8 stickers & 1 figure. There are 180 stickers total to collect & 6 mini-figures. They also make a "Collectible Sticker Album" for you to put the stickers in. The figures include: 1 Joker, 1 Tumbler Batmobile, 1 Bat-Pod Motorcycle, & 3 Different Variations of Batman. The only place I have seen these so far are Target Stores. I bought one pack & got a "Batman Standing" figure...pretty neat! I plan on getting all 6 figures. The Batman I got is almost 3" tall. Be sure to click on the above image for a larger photo, the figures are kinda neat!

2 comments:

Bubbashelby said...

I found these at Hot Topics the other day - I got the Batpod and the crouching Batman.

Tommy! said...

Cool, thanks for the tip. it's good to know other locations to find stuff. I appreciate that.