August 8, 2008

THE DARK KNIGHT KIDS CLUB MEAL TOYS at HUNGRY JACK'S Fast Food Restaurants in Australia

While researching my last post on "Burger King TV Commercials" I came across these 2 videos which have different Kid's Club Meal toys than the ones in Germany & Europe. These TV spots have a strange Burger King-type logo where they call them "Hungry Jack's". After a little research I found out that these are "Burger King" Restaurants in Australia. Here's a photo of the four ( 4 ) THE DARK KNIGHT Kids Club Meal Toys you can collect!


CLICK HERE For More Batman Realted Videos!

2 comments:

mothpete said...

I was able to get to a Hungry Jacks last week and got the stamp toy. A friens is sending me the 'laser' pointer soon. Annoys me that I can't get the whole set. ten points for trying though.

Anonymous said...

The Dark Knight was one of my favorite movies. Plus it is dark and yes i have never been to Hungry Jacks before. But i have tried their products and they are just so good that the taste is nice and it smells really nice too. No wonder Burger King banned this stuff in the USA. I don't really know why they did and because i was there did not mean they had them. They were Kids Meals and of course yes they were awesome toys that Kids would collect. Plus i have really great stuff on my blog about Batman and more so if you would like to. Please check it out, Thanks friend!