July 9, 2008

"The Dark Knight" Fan-Made Music Video : A Tribute To The Caped Crusader!

Ladies & Gentlemen: For your viewing pleasure! Please join us in celebrating the caped crusader's return to the silver screen with the latest movie tribute music video from HOLY LIGHT OF DEMONS! (( SIDE NOTE: Has anyone else been having problems the last 2-3 days viewing YouTube videos here on the Bat-Blog? I know I have & I'm wondering if it's my computer or is YouTube having problems? Mainly, I'm concerned if my readers can enjoy them. Please let me know, thanks. ))

CLICK HERE For More Batman Videos!

2 comments:

The Clark Knight said...

must be a YouTube thing. I haven't been able to watch anything all day!!
Great site BTW....I aspire to that one day.

Clark

Brian B said...

I have trouble with videos here at the Batblog from time to time.

You Tube worked fine for me yesterday though.

On another note I have only been able to find one of these Hotwheels.

Where is everyone else finding them?

I have the animated series one that I found at Walmart but it is the only one ?I have seen.

Any tips?