June 24, 2008

Batman Tattoos: JOKER / HEATH LEDGER TRIBUTE

Two friends of the Bat-Blog, named Danny & Brad, each sent me an e-mail of their new JOKER / HEATH LEDGER TRIBUTE Tattoos... on the same day! What are the odds of that! The 1st one belongs to Danny. He lives in Forney, Texas. He chose his favorite character & the artist did an amazing job on it! The 2nd one is Brads & he wrote that he is a HUGE Batman Fan, mainly the villains. It was done by Tim Bowling at Sacred Ink in Indianapolis, IN. Thanks guys, both of these Joker Tattoos are really great! I appreciate both of you sending them in. I'm still kinda shocked about receiving these at the same time & both of you guys live in totally different states, that's awesome! If any other readers have got some ink recently please shoot us an e-mail.
CLICK HERE For More Photos of Batman Tattoo Art Tattoos of The Dark Knight and Joker!

1 comment:

ozz said...

If I had to pick the better of the two, I'd go with the second one.