April 2, 2008

CONCERNED CITIZENS FOR A BETTER GOTHAM The Dark Knight Movie Viral Marketing

There's been a lot of hype about the Joker website CLOWN TRAVEL AGENCY but one that has sort of been missed is CONCERNED CITIZENS FOR A BETTER GOTHAM CITY. This page is a negative campaign against Harvey Dent. Done by the Police Officers who have been wrongfully accused by Harvey Dent for being corrupt. Well, last week I signed up for the heck of it & was very surprised to find this Harvey Dent Campaign Button in my postal mail box. The funny thing is that half of it was burned. I was kinda mad at first because I thought this was part of the package I have been waiting for & somehow they sent me a damaged button, ha ha! Then I turned it over & on the back is a sticker for the "CCFABG.ORG". Hmmm, 1/2 his face is burned, is this a clue? Down below is a link button to sign-up. You should just so you get this FREE piece of "The Dark Knight" Batman Memorabilia!


CLICK HERE To visit the Official CONCERNED CITIZENS FOR GOTHAM CITY website!!

2 comments:

Zdravko Genov (Gotham Knight) said...

What a coincidence! I just saw the post when the mailman rang the door bell and gave me a package by "Concerned Citizens for a better Gotham" and it was my badge!
Cool! Can't wait for my IBIHD stuff too. So far I've only gotten my letter with the voting card.

Tommy! said...

That's funny! Yeah, they're giving away some really cool stuff, that's great! I got my IBINHD merchandise the other day: Campaign Poster, Gotham Times #2, 2 Pinback Buttons, a few stickers, etc...very cool!