January 19, 2008

Happy Birthday...To Me!

Ha Ha, I really don't mean to "toot my own horn" but today, January 19th, is my 44th birthday! I wanted to do a post to thank everybody who reads the Bat-Blog. I have made a lot of good friends through this site, sharing what I love ( collecting Batman toys ), and it's been a great experience. One thing I never thought about, when starting this blog, was that I would be in constant contact with many different types of people from all over the world. I hope my readers keep enjoying this page. Thanks! Now, have a piece of birthday cake!

7 comments:

Fiendenstein said...

Happy Birthday Dude!

Get any Batman related gifts?

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

batman205 said...

Awesome cake! Happy Birthday!!!!!

Bubbashelby said...

Happy Bat-Birthday!!!!!

Tommy! said...

I wanna thank everybody who sent "Happy Birthday" comments & e-mails.

Thank you, I really appreciate it, seriously!! :)

Yeah, I got a very cool Fisher-Price "Baby Batmobile". I did a post about it, check it out for the cool pix! This car is really cute, so cute you get a toothache looking at it. But I love the car...it's wacky!

Because of certain events I didn't get to celebrate much for my birthday but we plan on having a party next weekend. Mainly because of schedule conflicts, but I do hope to get more bat-toys then, ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday