December 22, 2007

Four BATMAN WALLPAPERS To Brighten Your Desktop!

Tonight I needed some more disk space on my computer so I decided to post a few Batman Desktop Wallpapers because they're pretty BIG & take a lot of room. This is a nice assortment: 1. Multiple Pattern of graphic art for the 1966 MARX BATMOBILE toy car ride, 2. Batwoman on a Black Background, 3. Vintage 1960's Tin Toy Gun of Batman Raygun, & 4. This is a photo I found on Flickr of a Wall of Batman Graffitti ( The photo was taken by a guy named "anarchosyn" but he isn't endorsing the Bat-Blog ). Whew! My loss is your gain. Remember, we always post 2 Free Batman Wallpapers every Wednesday! You can use these to brighten your desktop or as a background in a MySpace, Facebook, Friendster, Bebo Layout.

1 comment:

ozz said...

I dig the graffiti!