September 3, 2007

Custom Toys: Batman "BATQEE" By Denis from France

A new friend to the Bat-Blog, named Denis, sent us some amazing photos of his custom work. He recently made this "Batqee" Figure with cape & it's awesome!! He lives in France ( Lucky! ) & is a huge Batman Fan. We think this figure is so good it should be production-made. The styling & colors are dead on. I like the "older version" Bat-Belt with the yellow capsules. This figure looks great in black but another version in the classic blue/gray would be really cool too...sort of a "Retro 70's" figure, think Neal Adams here. We wanna thank Denis for sending us these wonderful photos & we want to invite any other Custom Artists to do the same. Denis, you did a really great job on this figure & I know my readers will think the same. Thanks again.

2 comments:

Denis said...

Wow... thank you for posting my custom here.
Did I mention that the Batqee was based on a 8" DIY GID Qee? As I didn't paint the eyes, it is quite scary by night!
Once again, thank you for your blog. It is amazing all the info we find here and seeing all these toys bring me back to childhood.
Regards,
Denis

Anonymous said...

Awsome !