July 10, 2007

PRESS KIT For 1940's BATMAN & ROBIN Movie Serials Showing Vintage Movie Posters

Here's a really great photo ( click on it for the larger, more detailed, version ) of the original 1940's MOVIE PRESS KIT for the Vintage 40's Batman Movie Serials. Basically it was some promotional material sent to movie theaters explaining how to use the movie posters & hype the classic movies. We can't even begin to explain how super-RARE this baby is & we also seriously LOVE the Golden Age graphics!!

3 comments:

Mike Overall said...

Hey, cool site! Did a Yahoo! search on toy sites and yours came up. I love Batman so I will visit often. Check my site out as well! My toys

Tommy! said...

Hey Mike,
I checked out your page the other day & it's pretty cool! You have some great toys there, especially the Batman ones. Ha Ha, it's sort of funny, we're neighbors. I live in Oklahoma & was just in Dallas last week. Thanx for enjoying the BAT-BLOG & we do have a Message Board were you can met other toy collectors. Check it out!!

http://com3.runboard.com/bbatblog

ozz said...

"Tie in and cash in!"

There's an idea that's never gone away. Ha!

That is cool stuff to look at.