March 10, 2007

Vintage 1993 BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES Diecast Cars By ERTL

I know that today Corgi Toys & Mattel Hot Wheels are making some really great diecast cars of Batman but about 14 years ago a company called Ertl was making some really wonderful diecast vehicles for Batman : The Animated Series. They did the beautiful Art Deco style Batmobile from that now Classic Cartoon. They also did a Gotham City Police Helicopter, The Bat-Jet, Bruce Wayne's Car, The Bat-Boat/Submarine, & even the Bat-Bike! They were really nice quality & look great too. You can find these vehicles today on eBay pretty easily, here's a photo of all SIX in the set.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's odd for me to see something refered to as "vintage" when I purchased it off the shelf. :)

I have a Picasa album that shows most of the toys I have, including a few of the Ertl ones mentioned in this post.

The album is here- http://picasaweb.google.com/foxgnaws/Toys

Tommy! said...

That's cool, I'll have to go check out yer pix, sounds cool....thanx!